Sticky Hoisin Pork With Noodles
Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, this stir fry is one of my favourites. Easy to make, full of flavour and healthy at the same time. It’s great for a weekend ‘fakeaway’ too.
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 20mins
Total time: 30mins
– 2 spoonfuls of coconut oil
– 150g mushrooms
– 500g chopped pork loin
– 2 carrots
– 1 large red onion
-1 big bok choy
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 2 bell peppers
– Hoisin sauce
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk together very well.
- Pop in the pork, making sure it is all coated in the hoisin sauce and leave to one side for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat some coconut oil in a large pan or wok and cook the meat until browned. Discard of any left over sauce.
- Remove the meat from the pan and add the chopped mushrooms, chopped carrots and the chopped bell peppers with one tablespoon of water.
- Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes and add the pork back in.
- Add the noodles and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Season to taste with sea salt , soy sauce and chilli.
- Garnish with coriander and sesame seeds.
I slightly fried the Bok Choy for 1minute and added it to the stir fry.